- 4 EcoFish Troll Caught Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets
- ground coriander seed
- salt black pepper, cracked
- 8 small new potatoes, blanched or steamed (keep warm)
- 1 bunch watercress
- 2 heads endive 1
- bunch chervil
- 1 bunch chives
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon wild flower honey
- 1 tablespoon grain mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Julienne the endive and wash the watercress. Toss and set aside.
2. Whisk together the lemon, honey and mustard. Slowly whisk in the oil and set aside.
3. Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat.
4. Season each piece of salmon with coriander, pepper, and salt.
5. Just before adding the salmon, lightly oil the pan. Sear briefly for about two minutes on each side.
6. Dress the greens and potatoes, and divide onto four plates. Top with the salmon.
7. To finish snip the herbs over the salmon.
Special thanks to Chris Douglass, Executive Chef/Co-owner of Icarus
more salmon recipes