- 6 EcoFish Troll Caught Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- the juice and grated zest of two lemons
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 green onion, washed, trimmed and chopped
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
1. Combine all the ingredients except salmon in a non-reactive bowl. Pour over the salmon fillets. Refrigerate covered for three hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Preheat the grill
3. Brush the grill lightly with oil.
4. Grill the salmon steaks over hot or high heat, basting with the remaining marinade, 5 minutes per side.
Special thanks to Chef Kevin von Klaus
more salmon recipes